Please join us at the North Domingo Baca Multi Generational Center for our Spring 2018 HEAR General Membership meeting. The planned agenda for the meeting includes:
- Invited updates from Councillor Winter and our APD NE Area Commander
- A report on the successful initiative to work with Councillor Winter's office to get exercise equipment for Rotary Park.
- A collaborative effort to contribute to securing the gates at Heritage Hills Park.
- A discussion about a potential neighborhood patrol program
- Brainstorming any new initiatives for the neighborhood.
- Any other issues that you would like to discuss.
The meeting will start at 7:00 and run until 8:00 or so. We will also have a meet and greet during the meeting setup from 6:30-7:00, so come early and get to know your neighbors.